statisticstimes

Countries by GDP Growth 2020

With a projected gdp growth rate of 26.21% in 2020, Guyana is the fastest growing economy in the world. Guyana is followed by South Sudan (4.11%), Bangladesh (3.80%), and Egypt (3.55%). Only these four countries have a gdp growth rate above 3%. Twenty-six economies will experience a positive growth rate in 2020.

Read more »

List of continents by population

Asia is the most populous continent in the world, with 4.64 billion people accounting for nearly 60% of the world population as of 2020. Africa is the second most largest continent by population, with around 1.34 billion people, or 17% of the world's population. Only these two continents have crossed one billion milestone. Asia and Africa, together share about 77% of the global population

Read more »

Gender ratio in the United States

Gender Ratio in the United States in 2020 is 97.948 males per 100 females. There are 162,826,299 or 162.83 million males and 166,238,618 or 166.24 million females in US. The percentage of female population is 52.52 percent compare to 49.48 percent male population. The United States has 3,430,615 or 3.43 million more females than males.

Read more »